sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

Just thoughts in one of my emotional blue nights

I'm wondering about many things right now. All these thoughts are coming to me again, blurring my sight. Confusing me.

Today I question my fears, and my attitudes and my wishes. I know it seems non-sense what I'm writing right now, but I guess we all reach some point in our life paths where we fill crazy.

I want to say that it's not that I don't want to. In fact, I do, I've asked for it many many times.
But I want it different. I want it unconventional, and crazy, and full of joy. I don't want to pretend that it's there. I want to feel it. I want to live according to it 'cause it will be real for me every second of my life.

I don't know why I forget. I don't know why I get away. If only I've stood up for it... it would be different for me now. I wouldn't feel like how I'm feeling right now.

I'm afraid of messing up everything. I know I move in a level where emotions are hard to deal with, 'cause I lose control of them some of the times. I wish I could be less emotional and more settled.

You know? Sometimes my little world collapses, and I see myself, and I don't like some of the things I see. And it's not because I'm blue tonight, and it's not because I'm sad tonight. These thought has been a constant companion for a while.

And then, there's people who hurt me and don't even know it. Or perhaps they do know, but are too blind and proud to even care. I want to forgive them and forget. And I will. 'Cause I will focus in overcoming all these.

I'm trying to do this right. I'm afraid of making mistakes, walking the wrong path... I know sounds foolish but it's just that there hasn't been easy for them and I want a miracle for me...I want to be happy, I want to be strong, I want to be wise, I want to help others, I want life inside, joy, fullfillness. I'm trying to gather as many points of view as I can, but what I really want is peace, that I'm doing the right thing.

I don't want things to be easy, 'cause i have always thought that easy things are under valued but I don't want things to be messy either.

I mean, how (with all of what I am) will I ever going to acomplish what You said to me long ago?
How? Am I good material for that? I don't feel like I am. I've never felt like I am good material for that. But I'm willing to find out. Just, help me out here. It's not going to be easy...

1 comentario:

  1. I want to say that I totally understand what are you feeling but I'm confused, I don't know certainly what are you talking about, but remember I love u and I'll be there whenever you need it. You'll have to explain me later eh!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar